Everhome is a new loft development by The Sher Corporation located at McCowan Rd and Bur Oak Rd, Markham
1. Family Friendly Area—Location, Location, Location! It's all about location when purchasing a new home. Everhome is conveniently situated within an established neighbourhood of Markham that is home to some of the province's highest-ranking public schools and prestigious private schools, making it a great place for families with children of all ages to call home. The surrounding area offers a wide variety of extracurricular activities at many nearby community and recreation centres. The city is also home to the state-of-the-art Markham Stouffville Hospital and several public libraries.
2. Surrounded by Green Space—The area of Markham surrounding Everhome is a beautiful and green part of the city, offering residents access to nearby lush parks, tranquil waterways, and conservation areas to enjoy and explore. Nearby natural green spaces include Wismer Park, Berczy Park South, Swan Lake, Mount Joy Lake, and Milne Dam Conservation Park. Golf enthusiasts will enjoy living close to Angus Glen—a championship golf course.
3. Plenty of Amenities—Markham is home to plenty of upscale lifestyle amenities and Everhome is located in a part of the city that gives residents easy access to some of the city's best dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Nearby Unionville is home to local eateries, breweries, and boutique shops. Markville Mall is a popular shopping centre located in the city that is home to over 160 premium retailers and services.
4. Transit Options—The Toronto Transit Commission and York Region Transit services the area surrounding Everhome with bus routes accessible to residents just steps away from home, allowing them to quickly travel throughout the city, connecting them to major employment hubs and other transit systems within the city including Mount Joy GO transit station. Commuters can travel by GO Train into Union Station in downtown Toronto in just over an hour.
5. Highway Access—Residents of Everhome will be able to travel seamlessly throughout the city and region by vehicle with easy access to nearby major thoroughfares. Highways 404, 7, and 407 are all conveniently situated nearby, making Markham a very highly connected city. Motorists can quickly drive into downtown Toronto via the Don Valley Parkway in just half an hour.
Number of Storeys: 8
Total Number of Suites: 130
Suites Starting Floor: 1
Floor Plans: 41
Suite Size Range: 427 ft²–1159 ft²
Ceiling Height: 9'–10'
Parking Price: $40,000
Locker Price: $6000
Architects: Kohn Partnership Architects Inc.
Outdoor BBQs, 12-hour concierge, fitness studio, Wi-Fi lounge room, movie theatre, ping pong table, billiards room, electric scooter charging station, smart parcel room, party room, and pet wash station
Estimated Maintenance: $0.55/ft²/month
Estimated Property Tax: 1% of the price/year
Estimated Occupancy: Nov. 2023
VIP Launch: Feb. 19, 2021
Total Minimum Deposit: 20%
Deposit Notes: $5000 on signing,
Balance to 5% in 30 days,
5% in 150 days,
2.5% in 270 days,
2.5% in 370 days, and
5% in 540 days
International Deposit Structure—35%
$10,000 on signing,
Balance to 10% in 30 days,
10% in 150 days,
5% in 270 days,
5% in 370 days, and
5% in 540 days
Capped Development Charges
1-Bed/1-Bed Flex: $7500
2-Bed/2-Bed Flex/3-Bed: $11,500
Free Assignment ($6000 Value)