Trend Living Condos 3 is a new condominium development by New Horizon Development Group located at Dundas St E and Evans Rd, Hamilton
1. Green Space—Residents of Trend Living Condos 3 will be able to leave their hectic daily lives behind and enjoy nearby outdoor green spaces. Waterdown is home to plenty of lush parks, conservation areas, nature trails, and waterfalls to explore. Nearby green spaces include Cityview Park, Kerncliff Park, Grindstone Creek, and Smokey Hollow Waterfall.
2. Highway Access—Travelling throughout the city and the GTHA via vehicle is very simple and efficient with easy access to major thoroughfares in the area. Residents of Trend Living Condos 3 will be able to connect to nearby Highways including the 407, 403, and the QEW within minutes. Motorists will be able to commute into downtown Toronto in just 45 minutes.
3. Lifestyle Amenities—Waterdown is a very amenity-rich suburb of Hamilton and residents will be able to access plenty of necessities and lifestyle amenities nearby, some of which can be easily accessed on foot. Residents of Trend Living Condos 3 can enjoy a variety of local and brand name dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Jackson Square shopping centre in Hamilton and Mapleview shopping centre in Burlington are both easily accessible, offering up hundreds of retailers and services.
4. Family Friendly—For families and first-time homebuyers being quickly pushed out of the Toronto real estate market, Trend Living Condos 3 and the suburb of Waterdown is a great place to consider and call home. The area is surrounded by early learning centres, elementary schools, and secondary schools, making it a choice for families with children of any age. McMaster University is easily accessible by transit or vehicle for postsecondary students, making it a great choice for off-campus housing during the school year.
5. Transit Options—Hamilton Street Railway services the area surrounding Trend Living Condos 3, allowing residents to access bus routes just steps away from home. These bus routes will transport riders throughout the city quickly and efficiently and connect them to other nearby routes and GO Transit services. Aldershot GO station is located nearby and riders looking to commute into Union Station in Toronto for employment or leisure can do so in just 90 minutes.
Number of Storeys: 12
Suites Starting Floor: 1
Number of Suites/Floor: 29
Floor Plans: 29
Suite Size Range: 501 ft²–1033 ft²
Price/ft² From: $659
Bike storage, fitness, rooftop patio, and party room
Estimated Maintenance: $0.60/ft²/month
Notes: Condo fees include geothermal heating and cooling, maintenance of common elements, insurance for exterior of building, snow removal, garbage and recycling removal, and landscaping
Estimated Occupancy: Q4 2023
VIP Launch: Mar. 11, 2021
Total Minimum Deposit: 15%
Deposit Notes: $5000 on signing,
$10,000 on day 11,
$10,000 on day 60, and
Balance of 15% of the purchase price on day 120