Uplands of Swan Lake Towns is a new townhome development by Caliber Homes located at Leslie St and Bethesda Side Rd, Richmond Hill
1. Green Space—Rural Richmond Hill offers residents of Uplands of Swan Lake Towns plenty of surrounding green space, lush parks, kettle lakes, and nature trails to enjoy and explore. Avid golf enthusiasts will also enjoy being located close to DiamondBack Golf Course.
2. Family Friendly—Calling Uplands of Swan Lake Towns home is the perfect choice for families with children of any age. The surrounding area offers plenty of educational institutions from Montessori to high schools. The area also offers plenty of recreational and extracurricular activities that everyone can enjoy.
3. Highway Access—Uplands of Swan Lake Towns is conveniently located near Highway 404 which will allow them to quickly and easily travel throughout the region. Motorists looking to commute into Toronto's downtown core can do so via the Don Valley Parkway in just half an hour.
4. Lifestyle Amenities—The area surrounding Uplands of Swan Lake is an amenity-rich area of the city offering nearby lifestyle amenities. Residents will have access to plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options including nearby supermarkets, Big Box stores, cafes, and shopping centres.
5. Transit Options—York Region Transit and GO Transit service the area surrounding Uplands of Swan Lake Towns. Residents needing to use public transit to travel throughout the city are just minutes away from YRT bus routes and Gormley GO station. Riders will be able to be transported into Union Station in downtown Toronto in just under an hour via the GO Train.
Floor Plans: 1
Suite Size Range: 2132 ft²–2132 ft²
Price/ft² From: $610
Estimated Occupancy: Nov. 2021
VIP Launch: Sept. 10, 2020
Public Launch: Oct. 1, 2020
Deposit Notes: $40,000 with offer,
$40,000 in 30 days,
$40,000 in 90 days, and
$40,000 in 180 days